 Castle / *16265 (-20)
  Re: has anyone seen this? (great moc spotting)

Oh my God, that is simply beautiful. I wonder how much it cost to collect so many printeed wall sections... (...) It looks to me as if the outer walls are in minifig scale to the same extent that Lego's official castles are. The battlements are too (...) (22 years ago, 30-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My newest MOC: a cathedral

Daan, very intersting Cathedral you have there, I especially like the little details like the chandelier on the inside and the gargoyles and other masonry on the outer walls. Are those droid legs you have used for the railings? Great idea. The many (...) (22 years ago, 30-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A little something I've been working on

(...) Thanks, George (22 years ago, 30-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.org.us.texlug, lugnet.general)

  A little something I've been working on

It's not finished, but I just had to post a teaser picture. (URL) (22 years ago, 30-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.org.us.texlug, lugnet.general)

  Re: My newest MOC: a cathedral

Very cool cathedral! It almost looks more like a tempal to an evil diety of some type.... As was already mentioned I would love to see this rendered so that the color scheme was more uniform.... Great work! -Aaron "Daan Bargerbos" (...) (22 years ago, 30-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Mill

(...) I particularly like the way you used the slightly raised baseplate, the shape of the windmill tower, and the clever construction of the roof on the miller's shop. Cheers. Richie (22 years ago, 30-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My newest MOC: a cathedral

(...) Wassssup (...) Snip- Great job Daan, its a great cathedral. The floring is great. I also like the chandelier. I couldn't tell how you made it at first though b/c of all the colors and slow load, but now I see how great it is. Keep up the good (...) (22 years ago, 29-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Mill

Great job Reed! Looks great and accurate. I also like the wing tip pieces on the windmill blades. Could you put any pics of the inside of the house up? Hasta La Vista, Sean (...) (22 years ago, 29-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Mill

hey Reed, What a great little MOC. I love the simplicity of it all. The design and shape of the windmill itself really looks good; one of the best i've seen in a while. the house looks nice, too. great job, keep it up! _lenny (...) (22 years ago, 29-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

  The Mill

The miller was the third most respected person in villages of ancient times, below only those of the religious order and the duke of the village. Without a mill, the village would go hungry, thus, the owner of the mill often was greedy and shrewd. (...) (22 years ago, 29-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: has anyone seen this? (great moc spotting)

That's beautiful, I hope the guy who made it can read these. Can anyone tell if it's minifig scale, it doesn't seem to be. e (...) (22 years ago, 29-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My newest MOC: a cathedral

Hello Daan Excellent creation. at first the odd mix of colors makes it a little difficult to see the building for what it is, but upon closer inspection i really get a picture of how beautiful it is. this is an excellent cathedral design. it's to (...) (22 years ago, 29-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

  My newest MOC: a cathedral

Hello everybody! A few days ago I posted a message about my newest MOC: a cathedral. Because of a change of my e-mail, I didn't get any reactions. (At least, I hope that's the reason ;-) ). This is what I posted then (and it's only fair to post it (...) (22 years ago, 29-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Merchant's House

Hey Ben, Very nice house. I have been planning a merchant's house. Yours looks great! May have to 'borrow' some features. Keep up the good work. Thanks, Josh (...) (22 years ago, 28-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Merchant's House

(...) Wassssup (...) Great house Ben! I'd build it but I don't think I have all the parts : ( Oh well, I might just put my own spin on it, I'll have to see. Gotta like the floor tile idea. Hasta La Vista, Sean (22 years ago, 27-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Merchant's House

WOW!!! I love it!!!! Thanks for posting Ben! This is EXCELLENT work!! -Matt (22 years ago, 27-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: has anyone seen this? (great moc spotting)

Saskia van Doesburg" <info@doesdigitals.nl> wrote in message news:H33A55.42s@lugnet.com... (...) this (...) *drool* -- James 'Nuff Said' Stacey ---...--- www.minifig.co.uk #925 - I'm a citizen of Legoland travelling Incommunicado (22 years ago, 27-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Merchant's House

"Ben Ellermann" <ben_289@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:H32wMB.5GG@lugnet.com... (...) house (...) welcome. (...) Very nicely done. Thanks for sharing. A nice solid looking building. ps. your just going to have to hope people can get hold of (...) (22 years ago, 27-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Merchant's House

(...) Ben, Thanks for all the work in building, imaging and sharing this. Merchants may not have the excitement of a castle full of knights, but every town needs a few. Thanks for sharing! Thanks, George (22 years ago, 27-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Merchant's House

Hello everyone, Another custom set of instructions to a medieval building - the "Merchant's House" (URL) merchant/money exchanger had a unique house type. These houses had stone construction for the first and second floors and wood construction (...) (22 years ago, 27-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact