 Castle / *15675 (-20)
  TKOI Create a Creature Contest Results.... FINALLY

Well, this has been an embaressing time for me, it's been too long since the end of the contest to be doing this. Obviously I'm not cut out for this type of thing. ANYWAY... I've now been able to talley all the scores to the entries to the Kingdom (...) (22 years ago, 3-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.technic, lugnet.town, lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: Castle Village MOC

(...) Thanks! (...) This is the feature I am most proud of. The whole MOC was finished and all I needed to complete the frame of that hole was a green 1x2 plate, it was then I realized I had used everylast one in my collection in that MOC! I even (...) (22 years ago, 3-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The first yearly Contest

(...) Thanks Much Bruce, Thats what I get for working first and then posting about lego when it gets late. Much appreciated catch. God Bless, Nathan (22 years ago, 2-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The first yearly Contest

I like this idea for a .castle contest. My only concern is that it might be hard to judge what MOCs are the best for 2002 when 2002 is not yet over. (Although I must confess I say this partly because I have yet to post any pics of my various (...) (22 years ago, 2-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The first yearly Contest

(...) (URL) stuff, btw. I forgot that it was you who made that waterfall hideout. Bruce (22 years ago, 2-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle Village MOC

(...) Well Nathan I think they are all just beautiful. The general feel and scale is inviting, especially from the rear views (which remind me a lot of the Globe Theatre I built before the days of decent photography). I was impressed with some of (...) (22 years ago, 2-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: $Here?s the Deal$

(...) Now serious: Jeffrey & Aaron Thanks for the comments, as not a space fan, I believe that if your heart set on Black-Tron! that's cool If there is a particular LEGO Black-Tron! you wish to come out as a legend now is the time to suggest it. (...) (22 years ago, 2-Aug-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.space)

  Re: Castle Village MOC

James, Thanks for your feedback (always appreciated)! God Bless, Nathan (...) (22 years ago, 2-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: $Here’s the Deal$

(...) Thank-you…finally someone who sees what I see! A dark-gray 375/6075 is the equivalent of a dark-gray ‘bulk brick pack’ along with a wicked assortment of old skool European body armor and some awesome visors that’d appear in uniquely new (...) (22 years ago, 2-Aug-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.castle)

  Re: $Here?s the Deal$

(...) Love this thread! You all have excellent ideas and inspiration!! I think we could do a Multi-Gray-TRON with Sand-Green highlights on anything in LEGO re-issues and we'd all be happy. I'm still waiting for a SPACE theme using a Trans-Purple (...) (22 years ago, 2-Aug-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.space)

  Re: $Here’s the Deal$

(...) Richard is on the money about the Dark Grey, those are much harder bricks to come up with. If they keep that color theme they could conceivably use the Dark Grey European Armor for the knights as well. Go Dark Grey and 375/6075 is a winner! (...) (22 years ago, 2-Aug-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.castle)

  Re: $Here's the Deal$

(...) Yah, without the ‘black’ it’d just be ‘tron!’ (in a Homer-esk voice) <Mmmmm TRON!!!…> Too funny, --==RïçhårÐ==-- (URL) (22 years ago, 2-Aug-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.space)

  Re: $Here?s the Deal$

(...) The only problem with Black-TRON! is when we make a change of the colors (the concept of this thread: legends with new colors) it won't be Black-TRON! anymore Yaron Dori (22 years ago, 2-Aug-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.space)

  Re: $Here?s the Deal$

(...) snip (...) color scheme?--dude!--Black-TRON!, Black-TRON! Black-TRON! Black-TRON! Jeff-TRON! uh, ok I'm done now... (22 years ago, 2-Aug-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Re: The first yearly Contest

Hi Daniel, Thanks for organizing this! I had thought about trying to get a competition going but I am too unweb literate and thought myself not to be a big enough part of the community. Here are my entries so far (please add a regular ship (...) (22 years ago, 2-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Attack of the clones (Re: $Here’s the Deal$)

Well not quite a clone (...) Since no one resopned so I responed to myself and also attach the Space community as well I never did like space and always been loyal but if LEGO gonna start with the Varient idea we talked so much here is a good (...) (22 years ago, 1-Aug-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.space)

  Contest update

It isn't voteing time yet but we finally got some entries. To show you the contest is real here is the nominies we have now. 1) best all around MOC 2) this scene: (URL) Best large castle or fortress MOC 3) Palace of Tolidar (URL) Arrandrall (URL) (...) (22 years ago, 1-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The first yearly Contest

Dan, Okay, I'll put up MOCs from my Tolkien project: (...) I'll submit this scene: (URL)2) Best large castle or fortress MOC (...) I'm not sure whether you would classify this in "large" or "small", so I'll put the link and let you put it into the (...) (22 years ago, 1-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: $Here’s the Deal$

(...) (URL) 4.5V battery tenders in these sets each had a different colour scheme (roof - body - bottom): 161: blue - red - black 5075: grey - red - black 1134: grey - blue - black regards, Wez (22 years ago, 1-Aug-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle Village MOC

"Nathan Todd" <njt@london.com> wrote in message news:H04wqy.IDF@lugnet.com... (...) now: (...) before (...) MOCs). (...) Hi Nathan, I think your stable is really cool. I like the design with the split level floor and the roof is great. I might have (...) (22 years ago, 1-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact