 Castle / 13877
Re: The first yearly Contest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 2 Aug 2002 01:03:57 GMT

      Hi Daniel,

          Thanks for organizing this! I had thought about trying to get a
competition going but I am too unweb literate and thought myself not to be a
big enough part of the community.
   Here are my entries so far (please add a regular ship category):

3)Best small house or shop MOC
        The Armour Shop:
       Front: http://www.bricklink.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=217624
       Interior:  http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=217626
4)Best Inn or Tavern MOC
       Chris' Rural Inn
     If you can only take one shot
5) Best air ship MOC
      I have a ship I would like to submit any chance of a sailing ship
category?
7) Best hide out MOC.
     The Woodsmen Waterfall (hideout behind Waterfall in mountain):
  one shot: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=106701
8)Best Extirior on a MOC

If the same Moc can be in to categories the Armour shop at the top
9) best interior in a MOC
    I'll get back to you

        Thanks Much and God Bless,

                 Nathan