 Castle / 13867
Re: The first yearly Contest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 1 Aug 2002 02:20:48 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Nathan Todd writes:
In lugnet.castle, Daniel Ravenda writes:
The contest is to see who had the best MOC story minifigure and other
things. I know they do the best web page and stuff but that is monthly this
is the whole year.

The rules are

1)It has to be made in the year 2002 meaning no stuff from other years.
2) You can nominate yours or some one elses things.
3) You must send your nominations and votes to me with  Links to the picture
4) voteing starts August 20.
5) all nominations must be sent to me before voteing starts.
6) it must be in a brickshelf galler or on a web page
7)You can olny vote once.
8) you can nominate one thing of yours in every catigory

The catigories are

1) best all around MOC
2) Best large castle or fortress MOC
3)Best small house or shop MOC
4)Best Inn or Tavern MOC
5) Best air ship MOC
6)best Small castle or fortress MOC
7) Best hide out MOC.
8)Best Extirior on a MOC
9) best interior in a MOC
10) coolest Minifigure
11) Best Kingdome or village.
12)best landscape
13) best non human race
14)Best story
15)best Mecka MOC

Well thats it Email me with the nominies and the winner gets a something cool.

Daniel, is this a competition for MOCs from stories only? Could you elaborate?

I hope that I am not waisting my time and no one will send anything
     Is this a threat?! Joke.

       God Bless,

           Nathan

A threat! who would I make a threat to?

Well it is very real and I am awaiting to get some nominies. It is for any
MOC. Aslong as it matches the criteria (Think I spelt it right let me know
if its wrong). Like best All around is anything best large castle must be a
large castle best landscape is like best forest or jungle. You get so people
send in your nominations already. I got about ..............................
ZERO nominations. I know most of you could realy not care much but it is a
fun spirted contest and the winner gets a sertiface made by me with thier
MOC minifig ect..... The story one would have a key pictire. You can put the
award on a web page or brickshelf gallery. I figured you guys might like
it.just clerifing if you dont send in nominies then I win every thing HA ha
ha ha

Danny