 Castle / 13874
Re: The first yearly Contest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 1 Aug 2002 16:14:52 GMT

Dan,

Okay, I'll put up MOCs from my Tolkien project:

1) best all around MOC
I'll submit this scene:
http://www.chem.ucla.edu/~bnh/lotr/lotrstory/book2/chapter204/lotr204-12.jpg

2) Best large castle or fortress MOC
6)best Small castle or fortress MOC
I'm not sure whether you would classify this in "large" or "small", so I'll
put the link and let you put it into the category of your choice.  Here is
my Orthanc:
http://www.chem.ucla.edu/~bnh/lotr/lotrplaces/lotrplaces05-01.html

9) best interior in a MOC
Bilbo's room at Rivendell (second picture down):
http://www.chem.ucla.edu/~bnh/lotr/lotrplaces/lotrplaces03-01.html
also seen here:
http://www.chem.ucla.edu/~bnh/lotr/lotrstory/book2/chapter203/lotrstory203-02.html

12)best landscape
I'll submit the Redhorn Pass over the Misty Mountains:
http://www.chem.ucla.edu/~bnh/lotr/lotrplaces/lotrplaces07-01.html

13) best non human race
My Ents:
http://www.chem.ucla.edu/~bnh/lotr/lotrpeople/lotrpeople05.html
http://www.chem.ucla.edu/~bnh/lotr/lotrstory/book3/chapter304/lotrstory304-04.html

14)Best story
I'll submit my Lord of the Rings story:
http://www.chem.ucla.edu/~bnh/lotr/lotrstory/lotrstory00-00.html
The first four chapters and part of "Journey in the Dark" were done in 2001,
though, so shouldn't be considered for this contest.
If you would rather I limit myself to one chapter I would submit this chapter:
http://www.chem.ucla.edu/~bnh/lotr/lotrstory/book2/chapter205/lotrstory205-01.html

I hope that helps get the ball rolling.
Bruce