 Castle / *15560 (-20)
  Re: Thanks to all the participants in the BrickFest Castle Room

(...) Okay, I know I'm answering my own question, but I just found a bunch of photos in Troy's Brickshelf gallery: (URL) through this gallery, all I can say is: Wow! There is such great stuff there. I love the ship that has a Viking design but is (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jul-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Thanks to all the participants in the BrickFest Castle Room

Hi all, Let me echo Jeff's sentiments. The walled town looked great, and thanks especially to Troy Ceferati for buildig so many wall sections and towers. It was great to meet so many other people and see other people's stuff for real. You can't (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jul-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Thanks to all the participants in the BrickFest Castle Room

(...) Photos?!?!? Those of us who couldn't go are dying to see. Bruce (22 years ago, 22-Jul-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Thanks to all the participants in the BrickFest Castle Room

I'd like to thank everyone who brought items to display in the Castle Room and helped make the walled town the great layout that it was. It was great to see all those excellent creations! All of the creations were fantastic, and I hope to see (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jul-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Itou's Castle (Re: Castle work by Takeshi Itou)

(...) Hello, again, or, as they say in Nihongo, Konichiwa, Larry-san. (It will be the death of me if these keys on my keyboard will not type!) I must concur that this a stunning site but the real treat is the creations themselves. Has this person (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jul-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Determined through Fear - The End of Book III

Ikros Ikros I think I can safely say that these new chapters meet to your high standards Anthony, Great work, (though I was sad to see Tundrock die, ::sniff:: ) Mark A Taylor (Elf) (...) (22 years ago, 20-Jul-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Anthony you owe me for this

(...) While I am flattered you took the time to do so, I'm afraid I don't think Lego will produce any of my MOCs. First of all, the Castle Arrandrall and the F'Rekkah Atoll are VERY big, far too big for lego to ever produce and make a profit. I (...) (22 years ago, 20-Jul-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Determined through Fear - The End of Book III

(...) Greetings all, I've been lurking about LUGNET since shortly after Anthony first posted about his saga, and have greatly enjoyed viewing all the thousands of MOCs that have passed before my eyes. I bought a membership a few weeks ago, and now (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jul-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Determined through Fear - The End of Book III

In lugnet.castle, Anthony Sava writes: (snipped) (...) I don't know whether to curse at you for killing Tundock or thank you for five chapters in less than a month. I like how you have given each of the dragons a distinct character. Your MOCs are (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jul-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Anthony you owe me for this

Hi every one I just sent a letter to Lego concerning the new MOC line. I told them that they should publish anthony savas MOCS The dwarf castle mage knight school griffin and dire hawk. If they decide to contact anthony about this lets hope he lets (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jul-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Castles at legoland!

I have just come home from a trip to Germany and Denmark and of course I had to visit legoland ;) They have built some amazing castles, like Neuschwanstein and Reichsburg. (URL) (22 years ago, 19-Jul-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Determined through Fear - The End of Book III

Mr. Sava, you continue to amaze and entertain the AFOL community! Keep up the good work, I look forward to your next update! ~Adam~ In lugnet.castle, Anthony Sava writes: <<original message snipped>> (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jul-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Determined through Fear - The End of Book III

(...) Hi Anthony, Just finished reading the new chapters. I have to say bravo. The new MOCs were excellent and the story was top notch as usual. Always nice to see someone with the time, talent and commitment to keep something like your site going. (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jul-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Determined through Fear - The End of Book III

In lugnet.castle, Anthony Sava writes: SNIP (...) Anthony.... as usual.. the story is amazing...bit sad in some places The pix are brilliant... full of atmosphere.... Kev...: ) (22 years ago, 18-Jul-02, to lugnet.castle)

  6 complete chapters done

Yep now there are 6 fully ilistrated chapter in the chronicles of Calafrack. Enjoy and remember Attack i ch1 safe is ch2 and the rest is oviouse. (URL) (22 years ago, 19-Jul-02, to lugnet.castle.org)

  Re: parts for castle?

Hi John, "John Morgan" <aeonapolloRemove@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:GzE0vz.H8s@lugnet.com... (...) Depends on what you want to build. If you like European "traditional" style castles, 10000 contains useful (lt. grey and black) parts for you. (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jul-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: What makes 375 a Legend?

Hi Johannes, "Johannes Koehler" <chutspe@nexgo.de> wrote in message news:Gz7zxF.sC@lugnet.com... (...) That's also my feeling. I don't hate the Yellow Castle, I think it's a nice model, but not to the extent that I'm stunned by the design. Unlike (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jul-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Determined through Fear - The End of Book III

(...) Bravo bravo. Good @$$ chapters and MOCS are cool as Hell. Suchs about tundruck but i knew swift strike wasnt a trator. all and all good job. ps I couldnt go to brickfest eather because of personal reasons (22 years ago, 19-Jul-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Determined through Fear - The End of Book III

Here's something to do for all you (like me) who won't be going to brickfest, as well as all you who haven't left yet. The Kingdom of Ikros is updated! So little to write, so much time to do it in.... Lets see... I guess I'll start with MOCs Visit (...) (22 years ago, 18-Jul-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.publish, lugnet.org.us.texlug)

  Brickfest here I come with castle, pirate, and train (sorry, no space - except for trade fodder)

I'm off to see the wizard.... I'm, on the verge of leaving to catch my flight (probably a little early, but I'd always rather be early than late). I am bringing (and it's amazing all of this fits into one large box, one large duffel, and my carry-on (...) (22 years ago, 18-Jul-02, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.castle, lugnet.trains.org)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact