 Castle / 13770
13769  |  13771
Subject:
Anthony you owe me for this
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 19 Jul 2002 18:45:07 GMT

Hi every one I just sent a letter to Lego concerning the new MOC line. I
told them that they should publish anthony savas MOCS The dwarf castle mage
knight school griffin and dire hawk. If they decide to contact anthony about
this lets hope he  lets us know. I would love to have a MOC of his. So pray
they like one and maybe we will get some goodies this year.