 Castle / *15125 (-20)
  Re: Castle Ctuniie-My first castle MOC!!!!!

(...) Will, Nice castle, it's nice to see something in that size. I'm mentally making one of a similar size, perhaps when my kids are older I'll have time to put bricks together. Thanks! George (22 years ago, 5-Jun-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Another Castle Story! Read on...

Recently, I decided to begin my work on another segment of my castle story, but this time decided to focus on another character, so for those of you interested in reading more castle themed stories, I've got one posted in the link below. (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jun-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Re: another castle story published...

(...) right on that. [snip...an interesting story...] Hmm...I can't say the story was an exactly "traditional" chapter, but perhaps it is an vague introduction for what's to come next? Just a question, though. IS the main character in the story (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jun-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.castle)

  Re: another castle story published...

(...) It seems as though you’ve drawn quite the number of parallels to yourself? Is the story autobiographical to some extent! (except being set in a fantasy realm) (...) Nevertheless, still a good read…do you happen to have a vague chapter or story (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jun-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle Ctuniie-My first castle MOC!!!!!

(...) Looks very nice! Great start to a thriving kingdom! :) Keep up the good work! Jeff (22 years ago, 5-Jun-02, to lugnet.castle)

  another castle story published...

Hi, this is another story I wrote about a week ago. It doesn't yet have any pictures yet... :( but it should be an interesting read. (URL) waiting on one more thing (a pack of red tiles), and my castle will be completely done. (The exterior is now (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jun-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.castle)

  Re: (((Corfe Castle)))

"Richard Noeckel" <Shroud_of_kung_fu@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:Gx5wKB.F2o@lugnet.com... (...) I've been round Corfe Castle. Corfe is a little village with little more than a few shops and the castle on the hill. It does look quite (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jun-02, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.castle)

  Chapter 7

A short (4 page) but important chapter, and now it's illustrated. Like the others, if you haven't read this chapter, you might want to so you can keep up with the Ikros mythos. Though it's short, it does hold one of the most important parts of the (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jun-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle Ctuniie-My first castle MOC!!!!!

(...) n (...) For those of you looking for the link, here is the link to Will's castle: (URL) work Will. William Lister (22 years ago, 5-Jun-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle Ctuniie-My first castle MOC!!!!!

(...) I couldn't for the life of me figure out how to piece that URL together so that it would work... But I found it on Brickshelf: (URL)Any way, i cant claim full MOCship as my desighn incorperates D. Siskinds (...) Ok, I have to admit I expected (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jun-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle Ctuniie-My first castle MOC!!!!!

To see pics of my castle just got to brickshelf-its on there somewhere!!!! Please make the effort of finding it-I really want feedback so i know wether I should continue w/ castle! It cant be THAT bad for a fourteen year old, can it???...??? wb (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jun-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Castle Ctuniie-My first castle MOC!!!!!

Hi all! here are pics of my first castle MOC. cut and paste this to your browser window cuz i havent figured out how to do links on here yet. (URL) way, i cant claim full MOCship as my desighn incorperates D. Siskinds Blacksmith shop. It has a great (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jun-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Yet another Dragon MOC

(...) I posted a few new shots, which show the posability of the model. One sitting, and a few which don't show, real well, but it can "crouch" also one with open wingspan. (...) (22 years ago, 4-Jun-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Chapter 2

Anthony, First of all, let me say that I'm really glad you're illustrating the whole chronicle. I need to catch up on my reading, but it's nice having all the pieces (I confess I was one of those who skipped right over the unillustrated bits). (...) (22 years ago, 4-Jun-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: (((Corfe Castle)))

(...) Cheek them, eh? I dunno if they'll appreciate that :) Odd that the website lists it as still full price. Actually, it looks like I was lucky and got it at even more than 50% off... I got mine for like $13.99? maybe $14.99? It was pretty cheap. (...) (22 years ago, 4-Jun-02, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.castle)

  Re: (((Corfe Castle)))

(...) Oh, you mean this one: (URL) cheek my local bookstore and see if they can order it for me! (...) I regard you Sir as a demigod!!! ;) Thank-you so very much. “For the brilliance of the sun appears lackluster to the resplendent glimmer of your (...) (22 years ago, 4-Jun-02, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Baseplate from Castle 6090

(...) If I'd realized how many 'bad vertex sequences' were in that file, I might not have been so eager. ;) At any rate, the file has been L3P-cleaned, I've added a function to the LDAO Editor to straighten out 'bad vertex sequences', and the file (...) (22 years ago, 4-Jun-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.cad)

  Re: Yet another Dragon MOC

(...) That is one mean, wicked looking dragon. There are some who don't like yellow too much, but I think it really works with this guy. The tail and neck construction really work for the size/scale of the creature. My only concern is that it (...) (22 years ago, 4-Jun-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Chapter 2

(...) Thanks, I am too. It really bothered me that people new to my website were greeted by very few illustrated chapters as they went into my story, especially the first chapter. As for your question, well, to be honest I don't know what Ikros is, (...) (22 years ago, 4-Jun-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Chapter 2

(...) Well you have several good pic. and I like how you are illustrating the chapters. I do have a question Yesterday me and my mom were trying to find out what Ikros is. We know that it is a greek word but we don't know what it is. --Kevin W. § (22 years ago, 3-Jun-02, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact