 Castle / 13342
13341  |  13343
Subject:
Chapter 7
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 5 Jun 2002 06:55:54 GMT

A short (4 page) but important chapter, and now it's illustrated.  Like the
others, if you haven't read this chapter, you might want to so you can keep up
with the Ikros mythos.

Though it's short, it does hold one of the most important parts of the Ikros
love story, the first kiss!  (though I didn't actually document the touching of
plastic lips)

Only one more unillustrated chapter to go!  And this next one is a doozy!  It's
a battle chapter.  Thats right, the next series of pictures, the ones for
chapter 8, will be a mounted calvary battle... well... kinda...  Read the
chapter, or wait, either one ;)  In either case the pics will involve over...
ohh... 75 minifigs?

So I am proud to re-release to you Chapter 7 of the Chronicles of Ikros:

Ulmerad - the Warrior King

And as always any and all opinions and questions are welcome.

http://www.ozbricks.com/ikros

--Anthony