 CAD / Ray-Tracing / Search Results: excellent rendering
 Results 221 – 240 of 476.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Can anyone help by suggesting some lighting tips?

(...) Actually, as long as you are rendering your file manually in POV, you can delete all of those command line options. There're really only used by LPub with it's generating instruction images and LPub will add them back in automatically. -Orion (21 years ago, 26-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad.ray, FTX)

rendering
(score: 1.731)

  1x16beam's images

Hi all, I'm Andrea G. ((URL) from Italy. For a long time I observe yours rendering...is fantastic! I would want to try with a file of BIGFOOT II, do you can teach me? I also use POV-Ray for the rendering but they are not realistic as yours. I am (...) (20 years ago, 2-Nov-04, to lugnet.cad.ray)

rendering
(score: 1.731)

  Propellors on plane at Brickshelf

George, How did you create the great propellor effect in this rendering? (URL) stranded minifig is a nice touch. Is the hair from some other LEGO POV library?) --Bram (24 years ago, 8-Apr-00, to lugnet.cad.ray)

rendering
(score: 1.731)

  Re: L-GEO

(...) [snip] (...) please read (URL) rendering! Jeroen (22 years ago, 30-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad.ray)

rendering
(score: 1.731)

  Re: POV 3.5, Radiosity, and Multiple Passes??

Ok, so I figured something out. It's not the model I'm rendering or the radiosity settings that are taking forever, POV is hanging on _one_ part. A 1x2x3 panel. It was clear in my first attempt, so I changed it to white (Color15). Still hangs on (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad.ray)

rendering
(score: 1.731)

  Re: I need help with pov-ray

(...) Spencer look at the 1st link on this webpage for an overview of how LDraw and POV-Ray interact. (URL) online tutorials are you refering to? The ones on the ldraw site or the POV-Ray site? Have you read Conversion 101 found here: (URL) (...) (21 years ago, 2-Jul-03, to lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.off-topic.geek, lugnet.cad, lugnet.people.newbie, lugnet.publish)

rendering
(score: 1.731)

  Re: YATA Selling MOC Instructions...

Hi Guys, I have been following this thread and I am extremely interested in the VW rendering. I'm the author of the BricWorx instructions (www.bricworx.com/80...tions.jpg) and would love to get this "look" for my instruction steps. Bram, I would be (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad.ray)

rendering
(score: 1.731)

  DAT files to Bryce 5???

Is their a way to convert DAT files into Bryce 5 for rendering??? RIck (23 years ago, 10-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad.ray)

rendering
(score: 1.731)

  Re: More LDRAW renderings

(...) the shadows are a bit hard. Perhaps you could use area lights to make them softer. This will seriously increase the rendering time, though. You could also try to add a few fill lights, but this will also increase the rendering time, I'm (...) (24 years ago, 2-Apr-00, to lugnet.cad.ray)

rendering
(score: 1.731)

  Re: '59 Caddy Hovercar Raytraces

(...) Probably he just omitted the round things to save rendering time. Alan (24 years ago, 6-Apr-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.town, lugnet.cad.ray)

rendering
(score: 1.731)

  Re: Seven-wide vehicles

(...) Thanks, but I must confess that it is a very standard L2P output rendering. I simply changed the background colour, the camera angle and the viewpoint. And that's all! I didn't really work on it at all. (...) Oh, yeah! I modified the stud to (...) (24 years ago, 26-Sep-00, to lugnet.cad.ray)

rendering
(score: 1.731)

  Re: I need help with pov-ray

In lugnet.cad.ray, Ahui Herrera wrote: SNIP (...) The LDraw site. (...) I finally got it to work, rendering car.dat and pyramid.dat with no problem. Now, however, i get this message: (URL) i try to do this file: (URL) not a deep link so plz wait for (...) (21 years ago, 3-Jul-03, to lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.off-topic.geek, lugnet.cad, lugnet.people.newbie, lugnet.publish)

rendering
(score: 1.731)

  Re: More Transparency issues (was: "Illusions")

(...) Not at 6:30am though. :) I think I found my problem. I am rendering at Q1, where filter and transparency values don't seem to make much difference. Taking out all the #if QUAL checks seems to solve the problem, though it's going to make it a (...) (21 years ago, 4-Mar-04, to lugnet.cad.ray, FTX)

rendering
(score: 1.731)

  Re: Raytracing a primarily black model

(...) I think I've decided just to use different colors instead of worrying about rendering black. I'll be easier to make it more photo-realistic this way. --Bram (19 years ago, 7-Apr-05, to lugnet.cad.ray, FTX)

rendering
(score: 1.731)

  Re: Problem using difference

(...) Well Travis, This one could have some error messages that may be appearing. I have been rendering most of the day today and have seen many different error messages. An example that works for me is; difference{ box{<-60,-5,70>,<50,70,-30> #if (...) (23 years ago, 9-Apr-01, to lugnet.cad.ray)

rendering
(score: 1.731)

  Re: The Chase!

(...) And now for a shameless plug :D Here's another angle of my bike. Thanks to Jon for rendering it for me. (My slow POS computer would have taken forever :) Enjoy. (URL) (23 years ago, 22-Jun-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.cad.ray)

rendering
(score: 1.731)

  Re: Need help with errors and how to make renders look like this?

"John" <John@TCLTC.org> wrote in news:Is4GwJ.1w60@lugnet.com: (...) No way. I've learned everything I know about rendering through reading stuff from other people here. Now I can give back a little. Wouldn't want to make money off of that. Koyan (19 years ago, 26-Dec-05, to lugnet.cad.ray)

rendering
(score: 1.731)

  RE: Error in POV Ray

(...) Make sure that you have a file called lg_4035.inc in your LGEO folder. (...) When rendering with LGEO, Lutz's L2P colors are used instead of Lars' L3P colors. I suppose the tracks have the ldraw color for electrical components (normally (...) (23 years ago, 21-Nov-01, to lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.cad)

rendering
(score: 1.731)

  Parts disappearing with L3PAO - m6011_schatkar.dat [0/1]

Hello all, I'm a newbie in the field of Lego rendering, started only last week. I'm using the combination of LeoCAD v0.73.2, L3PAO v1.3.8 and Pov-Ray v3.5 to produce my renderings. I've already solved quite a few problems i had by browsing through (...) (21 years ago, 19-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.cad.ray)

rendering
(score: 1.731)

  Re: POV 3.5, Radiosity, and Multiple Passes??

(...) This can be related to the radiosity technique which you are using when rendering. Are there any yellow objects near the white one? If so, that could very well be the reason. Fredrik (22 years ago, 28-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad.ray)

rendering
(score: 1.731)

More:  Next Page >>