 CAD / Ray-Tracing / Search Results: excellent rendering
 Results 181 – 200 of about 480.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Lack of Color in Renderings

All, I recently tried rendering a tan (LDraw #382) plate using MLCAD and L3PAO. As this shows: (URL) color! I have also tried this and other pieces in yellow and dark red (# 320). I should also note that I rendered things in August and everything (...) (21 years ago, 25-Mar-03, to lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.cad)

rendering
(score: 1.732)

  LDraw to RenderMan conversion

Hi there! Neither do I rendering nor am I enemy of POV-ray, still posting this: I've found an LDraw to RenderMan convertor here:(URL) it might be useful for, let's say, 0.5% of you ;) bye rob (21 years ago, 24-Sep-03, to lugnet.cad.ray)

rendering
(score: 1.732)

  Re: Hooklift Truck Poster

(...) I would assume that the rendering was made using the radiosity feature of POV-Ray. If this is the case, then it is already raytraced. The radiosity is just an enhancement that improves the quality of the lighting. You definitely cannot get (...) (21 years ago, 14-Nov-03, to lugnet.cad.ray)

rendering
(score: 1.732)

  Re: POV-Ray file problem when rendering

(...) It would be easier to help if you provided the MPD and/or POV file. /Lars (18 years ago, 26-Jul-06, to lugnet.cad.ray)

rendering
(score: 1.732)

  Re: Lego renders

In lugnet.cad, Timothy Gould wrote: snip (...) Hi Tim, That statement is just too true!! I myself feel still as a beginner (first rendering maybe 20 month ago). And I got some really helpful tips from Jeroen (digitalbricks.nl), but first I had to go (...) (19 years ago, 9-Jan-06, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.ray, FTX)

rendering
(score: 1.732)

  Re: water floor

"Thomas Burger" <tburger321@aol.com> skrev i meddelandet news:HBF1z9.9s1@lugnet.com... (...) Here's the water from my "Titanic" rendering (Can be seen on Brickshelf "Sinking ships", no URL available - I'm offline while writing). It combines a 'plane (...) (22 years ago, 8-Mar-03, to lugnet.cad.ray)

rendering
(score: 1.731)

  Re: Website

(...) Thanks :) A little bit of constructive criticism on (...) Thanks, Bram. Although, I already new about this stuff. I work with Alias Studio on a daily basis, so I am very into rendering. The reason I went with straight defaults is that I was (...) (25 years ago, 16-Mar-00, to lugnet.cad.ray)

rendering
(score: 1.731)

  Re: Can LDAO do this? (was: anyone interested in rendering for me?)

(...) It is much more sane to use POV-Ray's animation system to do this automatically. That way, you could issue one POV-Ray command and render all the instruction steps in one run, using only one POV-file. I have suggested this to Lars C Hassing, (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jul-00, to lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.cad.dev)

rendering
(score: 1.731)

  Re: Can LDAO do this? (was: anyone interested in rendering for me?)

(...) I suppose some of you may want to try this out, so do something like this with your POV-Ray file, as generated by L3P. Identify the portion of the file where the "0 STEP" lines are present and add #if and #end statements like this: // [DAT (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jul-00, to lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.cad.dev)

rendering
(score: 1.731)

  Re: Can LDAO do this? (was: anyone interested in rendering for me?)

(...) Yeah, you got it! I used the POV-Ray clock to make an animation a year ago, so I learned a bit about it. I'm sure you've all seen it before: (URL) I get the time, I'm planning to make another animation, but don't hold your breath! ;-) (...) (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jul-00, to lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.cad.dev)

rendering
(score: 1.731)

  Re: Can LDAO do this? (was: anyone interested in rendering for me?)

(...) I've simply used the POV-Ray 3.1 manual, which has a tutorial on most major features, and a nice reference. It can be gotten from (URL) (24 years ago, 13-Jul-00, to lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.cad.dev)

rendering
(score: 1.731)

  Re: Can LDAO do this? (was: anyone interested in rendering for me?)

(...) Yes, this should be perfectly appropriate. Perl would be a good tool to do this. Of course, it makes more sense to do this conversion in L3P to start with... If we can persuade Lars to do it! On the other hand, I don't like using POV-Ray to (...) (24 years ago, 13-Jul-00, to lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.cad.dev)

rendering
(score: 1.731)

  Re: Can LDAO do this? (was: anyone interested in rendering for me?)

Well... I know it's been a while... Anyway, it seems that you guys picked up on it and now the answer is easy 'cause -sc "#if (clock > n)" has been added to L3PAO. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You. However I'm having trouble with telling POV-Win to (...) (23 years ago, 20-Nov-01, to lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.cad.dev)

rendering
(score: 1.731)

  Re: Can LDAO do this? (was: anyone interested in rendering for me?)

steve barile wrote... (...) Try adding the follwing to QUICKRES.INI located in C:\Program Files\POV-Ray for Windows v3.1\renderer [320x240, No AA, 10 Frames] Width=320 Height=240 Antialias=Off Initial_Clock=1.0 Final_Clock=10.0 Final_Frame=10 Then (...) (23 years ago, 21-Nov-01, to lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.cad.dev)

rendering
(score: 1.731)

  LPub/LSynth/Mega-POV Question

Hello, I’m doing some rendering for Building Instructions, and am coming across a little problem that I am not quite sure how to resolve. Here is the big picture: I am doing extremely high quality BI’s, using LPub, which means that the resolution is (...) (21 years ago, 6-Jan-04, to lugnet.cad.ray)

rendering
(score: 1.731)

  Re: the train is growing

Wow! Nice render! Sometimes I like rendering really massive pictures just for the fun of it. Good idea for the Santa Fe! And 20,000 lines... I've got files in excess of 100,000 lines on my PC. Anyways, good job. (20 years ago, 2-Jun-04, to lugnet.cad.ray, FTX)

rendering
(score: 1.731)

  Robot Building Instructions from the O'Reilly book

Hi, I finished computer-rendering all the building instructions from _The Unofficial Guide to LEGO MINDSTORMS Robots_. They're online here: (URL) and Hank have both been updated, so the entire set is RIS 1.0 and RIS 1.5 compliant. I used MLCAD, l3p, (...) (25 years ago, 16-Mar-00, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.ray)

rendering
(score: 1.731)

  Resizing - MLCAD/Ledit

I have just done my first Pov-Ray rendering using LP3. It has turned out nicely except for the fact that it is very small. Can I increase the size of the model in MLCAD/Ledit? Can I increase the size of the model in POV-RAY? Thanks Carl Watson (24 years ago, 15-Sep-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.ray)

rendering
(score: 1.731)

  Re: Still learning

Hi Eric, sorry I have no idea about rendering;-(( But your pictures are absolutely fantastic!! I love your 8 wide trucks! Perhaps I could build one for our big train-meeting in 2 days in Braunschweig / Germany?? I am short of time, but these trucks (...) (24 years ago, 26-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.ray)

rendering
(score: 1.731)

  RE: From Screen to Paper Printing (PPI/DPI Question)

(...) No, POV-Ray's rendering engine doesn't really care what the dimensions of your image are. It only cares about what you tell it the aspect ratio is. If you render with a default camera (4/3 ratio) to a square output image, you'll get an image (...) (23 years ago, 20-Dec-01, to lugnet.publish, lugnet.general, lugnet.cad.ray)

rendering
(score: 1.731)

More:  Next Page >>