 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 2662
Re: POV-Ray file problem when rendering
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Wed, 26 Jul 2006 08:28:54 GMT

In lugnet.cad.ray, Jeffrey Jarvis wrote:
I am working on a moc scene and everything is coming along nicely(that is
once I remembered how to render mpd files so that everything shows up), but I
have run into a slight problem.
<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/3dbricks/Misc/street_intersection_01.png>

It would be easier to help if you provided the MPD and/or POV file.
/Lars