 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 2661
Re: POV-Ray file problem when rendering
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Wed, 26 Jul 2006 05:29:09 GMT

Sorry for replying to myself, but I’m not sure if what I said made sense. If you do have the error I was talking about, it should look something like the following in LDView (after clicking the plus sign):

In the above case, you would do a search in Notepad for “0 FILE z10-llw.dat” (without the quotes). Once you found it, you would hit F3 to search again, which would find the second instance of that same line in the file. You would then delete that line, and every subsequent line up to the next 0 FILE line in the file, or the end of the file, whichever came first.

Hope this makes sense.

--Travis