 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 2731
Re: L3P question concerning MPD files
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Tue, 13 Mar 2007 22:51:23 GMT

In lugnet.cad.ray, Florian Haag wrote:
Hi,
am I mistaken if I presume that L3P doesn't offer any means to render
another one than the very first model in an MPD document? If so, are
there any tools already to help that? Or is it maybe planned for the
next version which I've read about in some articles here?

If you want to render a sub-model use the MLcad Multi-part export feature to
export the sub-model to it's own file, then run that through l3p.

ROSCO