 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 2196
  Re: HDRI and radiosity (part 2)

Hi Sven, You are absolutly right about the colour light grey. For some reason light grey has a bigger highlight than other colour. See for example (URL) the colours (in this instance red, light grey and dark grey) have the same finish. This means (...) (20 years ago, 3-Apr-04, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: HDRI and radiosity (part 2)

In lugnet.cad.ray, Jeroen de Haan wrote: (URL) (...) Hi Jeroen, I just found your new colours on brickshelf. They do look very good and I will test them as soon as I have access to the file. Meanwhile I have used the colours provided by ORION and (...) (20 years ago, 4-Apr-04, to lugnet.cad.ray, FTX)

  new and old colours (was: HDRI and radiosity (part 2))

"Vince" <Vincent05@gmx.de> wrote in message news:HvMqC4.1Cxt@lugnet.com... (...) of a (...) Good point! Could we get a consensus about some "mssing" colours numbers in LDraw? I mean: light grey rubber: (URL) is semi-glossy?) light grey rubber (...) (20 years ago, 4-Apr-04, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: new and old colours (was: HDRI and radiosity (part 2))

(...) All this has been taken care of with the ldconfig file and the !COLOR Statement: (URL) already supports the previous version of the LDConfig file's color statements. I'm pretty sure that the next versions of MLCad and L3P will the new (...) (20 years ago, 4-Apr-04, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: new and old colours

Thanks Orion, but as far as I understand this only discussing making one's own custom colours and doesn't discuss adding new colour numbers to the excisting ones, that was my question. Jeroen (...) Statement: (...) the (...) (20 years ago, 4-Apr-04, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: new and old colours

(...) Actually the ldconfig file is the spot where all the offical color definitions (via !COLOR statements) will be located. Ideally all the LDraw compatible programs that display colors will use this file as a source for the color attributes (...) (20 years ago, 4-Apr-04, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: new and old colours

(...) Hi Orion and Jeroen, I'm only a 'stupid' user so please help me with some things. I think I understand that the color definitions are made in the ldconfig-file. And I recognized that this file is developed and supported by ldraw.org. Some (...) (20 years ago, 5-Apr-04, to lugnet.cad.ray, FTX)

  Re: HDRI and radiosity (part 2)

Hi Sven/everybody, I adjusted the finish of all the colours and changed some colours completly. This (URL) is the result of the new colours. I would still advise to use some lighting, even very soft. This will give you some highlights and soft (...) (20 years ago, 5-Apr-04, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: HDRI and radiosity (part 2)

(...) Hi Jeroen, did you update the colors in your zip-files? I just looked at your site but the archives seem to be the old ones... Sven (20 years ago, 10-Apr-04, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: new and old colours

(...) L3P will support the ldconfig.ldr file and all the colors found in it. To use self defined colors please see (URL) (20 years ago, 12-Apr-04, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: HDRI and radiosity (part 2)

Hi all, I placed a newer version of the radiosity files on my website. You can download direct via this link: (URL) de haan" <info@digitalbricks.nl> wrote in message news:HvM2B9.H1F@lugnet.com... (...) of (...) (URL) (...) (20 years ago, 3-May-04, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: HDRI and radiosity (part 2)

(...) Hi Jeroen, great work! Thank you very much. I just tried the new colors and it looks very good. I'm able now to increase the lights without having the risk that grey looks like chrome. I'm just redesigning the stickers for the Santa Fe too. (...) (20 years ago, 4-May-04, to lugnet.cad.ray, FTX)