 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 167
Re: "Glowing" Lights in POV-RAY (2nd attempt)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Thu, 23 Mar 2000 23:45:41 GMT

http://users.cwnet.com/chuck/pics/Loader5.jpg

This web server is currently having problems.  I have reported it to the
provider and they are working on it.  If you have problems, please check again
later.

-Chuck