 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 1057
Re: New Ldraw animation with Pov-Ray
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Mon, 26 Nov 2001 19:45:56 GMT

Hello Imre,

"Imre Papp" <ipapp@geometria.hu> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:GnEp5s.HFy@lugnet.com...

I uploaded my first experimental animation to the BrickShelf.

This looks very very nice. I finally found a way too to make the glassy
parts really glow ;). So i will re-render my scene and maybe add some things
to it.

I plan to create a little animated story with Lego objects (buildings,
vehicles, minifigs etc.). This animation is only to test the technology,
(lighting, camera moving, moving/rotating parts/subparts etc.)
However I will study the
other Ldraw related animation tools, because later in this story the model
itself will move a lot.

I can't wait to see more.

Congrats to Carsten Schmitz, he posted recently a very impressive • animation
to lugnet.cad which uses a very similar concept than mine.

Thank you very much.

Greetings

Carsten