 CAD / Ray-Tracing / *1272 (-5)
  Tilting the camera

  Re: How can I make the wheels rotate?

(...) In the model's POV code, there is a matrix that both rotates and positions the wheel. It looks something like this: matrix <1,0,0,0,1,0,0,0,1,25,30,35> The first nine values control rotation and scaling of the part. The last 3 control the (...) (22 years ago, 20-May-02, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  How can I make the wheels rotate?

Hi all, just a quick question How can make my wheels rotate around like normal car wheels instead of having the rotating around like if the are in orbit around a planet or some thing? I used this but is not right rotate <clock,0,0>} (22 years ago, 17-May-02, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: lightsaber effect

(...) I built some replacement parts for the lightsaber blade. These look normal in ldraw tools, but when you run them through l3p, the blade gets replaced by a cylinder filled with light-emitting media. Note that there are 3 different blade parts, (...) (22 years ago, 15-May-02, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: Final version of my 'playtable' rendering

"Tony Hafner" <hafhead@PANTSplanetquake.com> skrev i meddelandet news:Gw288E.MA8@lugnet.com... (...) Thanks! (...) I think it's only possible to produce a mock-up. The texture and curvature of the trees (bushes) must be almost impossible (and not (...) (22 years ago, 14-May-02, to lugnet.cad.ray)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact