 CAD / MLCad / 968 (-20)
  Re: Link to MLCAD Homepage on MLCAD Group Page

(...) Thanks for making us aware. I've updated the link. -Suz (23 years ago, 3-Jul-01, to lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.admin.general)

  Link to MLCAD Homepage on MLCAD Group Page

Todd, The link to the MLCad Home Page on the MLCad NewsGroup Page is no longer correct... (although it IS still pointing people to the new page, for now ) The new link is (URL) Lynch (23 years ago, 3-Jul-01, to lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Resizing in MLCAD Ver2 R3

Yes, I have experienced this problem before. The easiest way that I have found to adjust the size of the MLCad window when it gets like this is to make sure that the window is NOT maximized, then click and drag the window (using the top title bar) (...) (23 years ago, 3-Jul-01, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Resizing in MLCAD Ver2 R3

Is anyone else experienceing this problem. I can not resize MLCAD. When I open it it opens up to full screen, when I rize to resize I can only minimize and maximun. The button (top right hand) is aviable for re-sizing but when I click on it the (...) (23 years ago, 3-Jul-01, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  New MOC: Y-Wing (IRL)

Hello everybody, I finally got around to build my Y-Wing in real life. I had built it in MLCad from a rainbow warrior I made back in february or so, but the real thing is up now. I'll be finishing the instructions for you all pretty soon, but I'm (...) (23 years ago, 30-Jun-01, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Possible bug in V2.00R3?

Ryan, that is what it should do ... I've verified that myself now, and it works as it should, if you haven't saved your project before scanning for models or parts, MLCad asks if you wan't to save your work. If you save it before it won't ask you. (...) (23 years ago, 29-Jun-01, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: How to customise parts tree in MLCad V2.00R2

Jake McKee Another way to get that Plate/Tile with 1 stud in the Tile category is to have a search string for the Tile group like this: <Tile | ( <Plate & Stud> ) which will find all parts starting with Tile and also any part starting with Plate and (...) (23 years ago, 29-Jun-01, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Possible bug in V2.00R3?

(...) I was not asked to save the file. I saved it myself before executing the command, just in case there might be any problems. --Ryan (23 years ago, 29-Jun-01, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Possible bug in V2.00R3?

Naa, that's not a bug, the scanning function destroy and rebuild all internal file caches. This also resets the internal project buffer - that's wy you model is lost and you get the initial comment lines. Just what's important in this case is that (...) (23 years ago, 29-Jun-01, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Possible bug in V2.00R3?

Michael, While I was working on building a model, I saved it and selected File>Scan Models. Then all the parts in the open model disappeared, but not the first four comments, nor the parts listings on the left of the screen. I would assume this is a (...) (23 years ago, 29-Jun-01, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Dichotomous Key

One of the grouping features I'd thought of for BrickDraw3D is to group by stud count. (I haven't made up any palette trees yet, it's just one big palette so far.) This is part of a plan to implement a dichotomous key of Lego parts. A dichotomous (...) (23 years ago, 28-Jun-01, to lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.db.inv)

  Re: How to customise parts tree in MLCad V2.00R2

Jake McKee wrote: [snip] (...) parts (...) Even (...) do (...) playing (...) Probably the only thing that would come close to what you want now would be the favorites category... And similar to what "Ducky Dave" suggested, though less risky, you can (...) (23 years ago, 27-Jun-01, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  **** BugFix Release of MLCad V2.00R3 ready for download ****

Hy, I've just uploaded the third release of MLCad V2.00R3. Again some fault correction, of bugs reported till now, and some I found myself. For those of you who have downloaded any V2.00x release: Just download the update and extract the files into (...) (23 years ago, 28-Jun-01, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  MLCad in french - MLCad en français

I have translated the menus and the dialog of the new version 2.00 of MLCad You can download the language dll here (URL) change the language, go in the menu Settings/General/Change and choose the French language The help have not been translated. In (...) (23 years ago, 27-Jun-01, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Bug report in V2.00R2

hi michael, when I doubleklick on the mlcad.exe file or a *.dat file to start the program I get the following message: FATAL ERROR: MLCAD.dll was not found! although the MLCAD.dll is in the same folder as the MLDAC.exe-file. System: Pentium 75 32 Mb (...) (23 years ago, 27-Jun-01, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: How to customise parts tree in MLCad V2.00R2

Jake McKee <sink@countersinkdg.com> wrote in message news:GFKM25.Esy@lugnet.com... (...) file (...) parts (...) Even (...) do (...) Thats where it gets tricky, and you have to resort to the measures I took to seperate unofficial/custom parts etc - (...) (23 years ago, 27-Jun-01, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  *** WARNING - BAD BUG IN MLCad V2.00xxx ***

I'm sorry but there is a bad bug in MLCad Version 2.00 and 2.00 R2! Thanks to Ryan Farrington for reporting it! When you change the program settings it might / will happen that the program clears the screen and does not display anything. From time (...) (23 years ago, 27-Jun-01, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: How to customise parts tree in MLCad V2.00R2

(...) Interesting! I will have to dig into that. It still only partially addresses my desire, as I see it, however. On a lower level than this, I would like to be able to classify individual parts on a per part basis to a category. A good example of (...) (23 years ago, 27-Jun-01, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

Eek, linewrap made a right mess of that. Lets try again ;( Duckie Dave <Duck@clowes-till-cr...rve.co.uk> wrote in message news:GFKJH9.A0M@lugnet.com... (...) I'd like to add that the settings from this are stored in an MLCad.grp file in your ldraw (...) (23 years ago, 27-Jun-01, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: How to customise parts tree in MLCad V2.00R2

Michael Lachmann <michael.lachmann@maxmobil.at> wrote in message news:GFIxCA.J1I@lugnet.com... (...) groups (...) I'd like to add that the settings from this are stored in a file MLCad.grp in your ldraw directory. The contents of my group file are (...) (23 years ago, 27-Jun-01, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact