 CAD / MLCad / 966
Re: Resizing in MLCAD Ver2 R3
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Tue, 3 Jul 2001 01:03:36 GMT

Yes, I have experienced this problem before.  The easiest way that I have
found to adjust the size of the MLCad window when it gets like this is to
make sure that the window is NOT maximized, then click and drag the window
(using the top title bar) slightly down and to the right.  This will allow
you to grab the upper left corner of the window and click and drag to
resize it.
Then when it is smaller, you can bring it back onto your screen fully.

Hope that's clear enough...

I think this only happens when you close the application while it is
maximized.  It then loads the next time NOT maximized, but using the
window setting from when it IS maximized.  In some of my windows programs,
I check to see if the window is maximized, and if it is, then I don't save
the settings for the window, allowing it to default to the last saved
values.

-Andy Lynch

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ahui Herrera" <jedi_agh@yahoo.com>
Is anyone else experienceing this problem.  I can not resize MLCAD. • When I
open it it opens up to full screen, when I rize to resize I can only
minimize and maximun.  The button (top right hand) is aviable for • re-sizing
but when I click on it the window stays full-screen and will not allow • me to
resize it.

Please help...