 CAD / MLCad / 918
Re: MLCAD introductory info
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Mon, 11 Jun 2001 18:49:30 GMT

In lugnet.cad.mlcad, Daniel Crichton wrote:

[snip]

If you do this then you end up with referenced parts in the dat that don't
exist as they were part of the mpd format, and you get all the parts that
were in the submodels placed in relation to their position in the subpart,
not the main model, as you lose the positional matrix that is used in the
part referencing line.

[more snip]

I think Ryan just forgot the step 'save each section to its own .DAT
file'.

At least, I hope he didn't mean to just concatenate everything together
in a single file.  That'd be messy.

Steve