 CAD / MLCad / 907
Re: MLCAD introductory info
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Sat, 9 Jun 2001 12:37:51 GMT

Jake McKee wrote:
- Is there a way (or another program) to create single .dat file out of
.mpd with multiple models?
- Is there a way to create separate .dat files out each step of a single
.dat file?

The easiest way I know of is editing the text of the .dat/.mpd file in
Notepad.
-For mpd to dat, simply delete the lines starting with FILE, and those with
the model title, Name, etc.
-For separating .mpd's, open up a few Notepads and then copy and paste text
for the .dat's from the mpd file into the another Notepad and save it.

HTH,
--Ryan