 CAD / MLCad / 898
897  |  899
Subject:
MLCAD introductory info
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Fri, 8 Jun 2001 04:40:13 GMT

OK, well after months of using MLCAD to look at other people's creations, I
have finally been bitten by the bug to make CAD models of my own stuff.
However, as I get into MLCAD I have come up with a few things that I need
some info on, as the Help section of my install is not working.

- If I click and drag on the center point of a part, it doesn't move the
part, but rather, moves a funny little dot. What's going on?
- Is there a way to edit Favorites list? If so, how?
- Is there a method for me to re-organize the way the parts listing is laid out?
- Is there a way (or another program) to create single .dat file out of .mpd
with multiple models?
- Is there a way to create seperate .dat files out each step of a single
.dat file?
- What is ghosting?
- What is BFC?
- Why help is not working?
- What is  line/triangle/quad commands?
- What is "clear buffer command"?
- What are Picture Model and Fractal Generator?

Thanks for your help with any of these. Wow! What a program!!

Jake

---
Jake McKee
AFOL