 CAD / MLCad / 89
Re: Suggestion for MLCad Plug-Ins
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Fri, 7 Jan 2000 06:08:11 GMT

I'm happy to hear the general agreement for plug-ins. I agree defining a
standard, valid for other programs too, would be the best scenario.
The idea to choin the plug-in into the rendering pipe-line is a good idea,
but has to be well defined.

I must say, until now I never played around with plug-ins at all, so there
goes my expirence with such things :-(
That is wy I ask what you would like, and suggested some things I could
imagine to be implemented quickly, at least this methode would open the way
for import/export plug-ins for converting into various file-formats ...

But as I sayed I'm open to good ideas ....

Michael