 CAD / MLCad / 378 (-10)
  Error Messages

I forget if I've mentioned this before here - One of the things that annoys me is when MLCad comes up with the warnings 'error xxxx.dat not found, continue loading?' - and it usually comes up many times at once, causing you to have to click ok on (...) (24 years ago, 5-Sep-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  (canceled)

  Sv: Doing Patterns and Bitmaps (GIF License issue)

As I remember. Another person had the same probleme with the GIF license. But he desided to let his program be freeware, and then it was not a probleme. So I think you could use the GIF format, as long as MLcad is freware. -- Djelle alias Mogens (...) (24 years ago, 4-Sep-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Doing Patterns and Bitmaps in MLCad

(...) (Hence the suggestionf making it a line type.) OK,Revised Suggestion. (Still needs Further Disscussion) 0 TEXTURE <fname> fname is name of the PNG/JPEG/BMP etc to be used instead of the *.DAT version. The extension of the file shall determine (...) (24 years ago, 4-Sep-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  (canceled)

  (canceled)

  Troubles with MLCAD

Hi, I am a relatively new user of MLCAD, and have run into some very annoying problems. I started building my model, and went merrily on my way until I came to a shaft with several gears and bushings on it. I decided to group these items, because I (...) (24 years ago, 3-Sep-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  A couple of bug/feature notes

Hi Mike! When you input orientation/location info using the dialog box (accessed via the icon on the edit toolbar), the text boxes accept decimal data, but when you hit "Okay" the data is rounded back into integers. Also, when you double click on a (...) (24 years ago, 3-Sep-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

"Michael Lachmann" <m.lachmann@xpoint.at> wrote in message news:G09Btz.8vC@lugnet.com... (...) That would work great for me, although it would make life easier if the TEXTURE START line included the points making up the four corners of the texture. (...) (24 years ago, 3-Sep-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Doing Patterns and Bitmaps in MLCad

Farlie A <alex_farlie@hotmail.com> schrieb in im Newsbeitrag: G08CIH.6B1@lugnet.com... <SNIP> (...) I could agree on this. (...) obscure (...) Generally possible, but keep in mind that writing code for Gif/Jpeg could be a license issue. (...) (...) (24 years ago, 2-Sep-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact