 CAD / MLCad / 371
370  |  372
Subject:
A couple of bug/feature notes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Sun, 3 Sep 2000 05:48:35 GMT

Hi Mike!

When you input orientation/location info using the dialog box (accessed via the
icon on the edit toolbar), the text boxes accept decimal data, but when you hit
"Okay" the data is rounded back into integers.

Also, when you double click on a comment line and it brings up the "Change
Comment" dialog box, it might be nice to have the text already in the box
selected. Especially on new comments, I always have to highlight the "Enter
Comment Here" text before I start typing to wipe it out.

Still loving the program though!