 CAD / MLCad / 378
377  |  379
Subject:
Error Messages
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Tue, 5 Sep 2000 02:00:07 GMT

I forget if I've mentioned this before here -
One of the things that annoys me is when MLCad comes up with the warnings
'error xxxx.dat not found, continue loading?' - and it usually comes up many
times at once, causing you to have to click ok on all of these windows.  I
believe I tried turning off error msg's but it didn't work.  Is there any
way to fix this??  Maybe have an error log show up in the status bar
instead???  This would help tremendously.

Thanks.
--

Tim Courtney - tim@zacktron.com

ICQ: 23951114