 CAD / MLCad / 248 (-10)
  Re: POV and Raytracing?

That one worked, Thanks. -- ~mek~ (remove cc from atkincc to email me) Lars C. Hassing wrote in message <960381933.509740@ns.cci.dk>... (...) language (...) (24 years ago, 7-Jun-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: POV and Raytracing?

Mike Kelly wrote... (...) My Danish free homepage provider seems to have some problems, so you'll have to wait a while for the new v1.2 version. Meanwhile grab v1.1 from (URL) (24 years ago, 7-Jun-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: POV and Raytracing?

Thanks for the pointers. Unfortunately, all the links I tried for L3P failed with a foreign language error message (I think it was an error message anyway). Any other suggestions? -- ~mek~ (remove cc from atkincc to email me) Michael Lachmann wrote (...) (24 years ago, 7-Jun-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: 2 bugs in non-bugfix version (not sure if in BF release)

They are partly corrected in V1.9R3 but I'm still working on a better version, regarding the colors, they should work since V1.9R2.... Michael Jonathan Gevaryahu wrote in message ... (...) on a (...) viewpoint (...) NOT (...) move (...) doesn't (...) (24 years ago, 7-Jun-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: POV and Raytracing?

Yes it true .... You'll need: L3P and Povray (L3P is an example there are others as well, but I realy like this one since it's easy to use ...) Make sure they are installed properly then start MLCad. Load your model and select Export from the file (...) (24 years ago, 7-Jun-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  POV and Raytracing?

I am getting the feeling that separate programs are needed to generate POV or Raytraced pictures of models created in MLCAD, is this true? If so, where can I find programs to do this and what do I need to do in MLCAD to get them to work? -- ~mek~ (...) (24 years ago, 7-Jun-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  2 bugs in non-bugfix version (not sure if in BF release)

I noticed two annoying bugs in the non-bugfixed version when i was working on a model yesterday: 1. when on edit mode, if you click on the 3d-view and rotate it, the viewpoint resets to 0,0 at center as soon as you release the mouse button. this (...) (24 years ago, 5-Jun-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  *** New bug-fix release of MLCad ***

Hy MLCad fans! Sorry for the delay, but due to technical problems with my PC, and another business-trip I didn't have the time to respond in time. Now the bug-fix release is available at my web-page (URL) the complete package or just the update (...) (24 years ago, 31-May-00, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  THE POSTSCRIPT PROJECT

Hi Michael, Finally, I have some more time to work on my .dat to .ps project. I am still wrestling to get the *.dat file read into arrays. Could you tell me how you did this? Maybe with an example. I don't wont to re-invent this Wheel(!) again:) I (...) (24 years ago, 25-May-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Need additional parts for 8001

(...) Have a look on (URL) for the robot leg and the foot. Check also Tore's Temporary Parts Tracker on (URL) Klein A Mindstorms fan. (24 years ago, 22-May-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact