 CAD / MLCad / 239
Re: Need additional parts for 8001
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Mon, 22 May 2000 06:47:23 GMT

On Sun, 21 May 2000 05:27:02 GMT, "Eric Lanteigne" <elanteigne@home.com> wrote:

I'm trying to create an MLCAD version of model 8001 (Battledroid). I'm now at
step 11 of the instruction booklet and I realize that all the parts are not
currently available in MLCAD (or I do not know where to find them).
Specifically, I'm looking for parts: 32249 3x3 technic plate with one round
corner, the robot leg (frequently seen in throwbots), the 3x1x2 lever (found at
the knee level of the leg), and the foot (also frequently found in throwbots).

Have a look on http://marc.klein.free.fr/parts.html for the robot leg and the foot.
Check also Tore's Temporary Parts Tracker on http://home.swipnet.se/~w-20413/ttracker/ttracker.htm

Marc Klein
A Mindstorms fan.