 CAD / MLCad / 245
Re: 2 bugs in non-bugfix version (not sure if in BF release)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Wed, 7 Jun 2000 04:42:45 GMT

They are partly corrected in V1.9R3 but I'm still working on a better
version, regarding the colors, they should work since V1.9R2....

Michael

Jonathan Gevaryahu wrote in message ...
I noticed two annoying bugs in the non-bugfixed version when i was working • on a
model yesterday:

1. when on edit mode, if you click on the 3d-view and rotate it, the • viewpoint
resets to 0,0 at center as soon as you release the mouse button. this does • NOT
HAPPEN in move mode, but it does occur also in zoom mode.

2. sometimes, when using the fine grid setting, pieces fail altogether to • move
on the 'y' axis. switching grid modes back and forth helps about 1/4 of the
time. changing the 'step' values in the settings sometimes also works.

Jonathan Gevaryahu
Jgevaryahu(remove)@hotmail.com

p.s. the 'more' color button is still disabled when using primitives. • doesn't
this defeat the purpose of the primitive editor?