 CAD / MLCad / 248
Re: POV and Raytracing?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Wed, 7 Jun 2000 13:56:08 GMT

That one worked, Thanks.

--

~mek~
(remove cc from atkincc to email me)

Lars C. Hassing wrote in message <960381933.509740@ns.cci.dk>...
Mike Kelly wrote...
Unfortunately, all the links I tried for L3P failed with a foreign • language
error message (I think it was an error message anyway).

My Danish free homepage provider seems to have some problems,
so you'll have to wait a while for the new v1.2 version.
Meanwhile grab v1.1 from http://www.ldraw.org/download/software/l3p
/Lars