 CAD / MLCad / 241
240  |  242
Subject:
*** New bug-fix release of MLCad ***
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Wed, 31 May 2000 05:43:43 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hy MLCad fans!

Sorry for the delay, but due to technical problems with my PC,
and another business-trip I didn't have the time to respond in
time.

Now the bug-fix release is available at my web-page
http://www.user.xpoint.at/m.lachmann/
Download the complete package or just the update here.

Following are the release notes of this package:

This release has the following new functions:

- The automatic registration of the file extensions
  ".dat" and ".mpd" can be turned on and off now,
  and MLCad will ask before overwriting them.
- Due to a bug in Release 2 the Position & Rotation dialog
  has a new layout with new buttons.

The following errors are solved with this release:

- Holes in some parts
- The "Position & Rotation" problems
- Previous part indication wrong when stepping back
- Moving parts which orientation is not equal to multiples of
  90 degree works with the buttons now.

The following problems are open in this release:

- MPD files are not recognized when scanning for models and will
  not be shown in the model section of the part tree.
- When the orientation of a part is not a multiple of 90 degree
  and the part is moved using drag & drop the placement is not
  correct, using the buttons works fine.

As always:

Please feel free to mail me your thoughts, comments, requests .... to
m.lachmann@xpoint.at