 CAD / MLCad / 1958
Re: Part Authoring with MLCAD
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Thu, 26 Aug 2004 18:08:37 GMT

   A good reason could be that the resulting references to primitives would be to the wrong libary, but there must be another way to display the content of folders like /p, /p/48, and /s in MLCad’s availible parts tree/parts preview, so you can drag and drop them? - It seems to be possible with /models.

Talking of primitives, what is the correct name for the “normal” primitives like lines, triangles and quads? (and have these types a special name under one?)

-NB

That’s exactly what I was trying to accomplish ... a way to reference the primitives folder in MLCAD. I suspect that it is as simple as changing the MLCAD ini to include the P folder and perhaps another sub-parts folder. I tried stickng the primitives in the favorites folder, but that didn’t work so well.