 CAD / MLCad / 1949
Re: Part Authoring with MLCAD
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Wed, 25 Aug 2004 02:24:15 GMT

In lugnet.cad.mlcad, Edwin Pilobello wrote:

Have you read through my basic part authoring presentation?  If not, it's under
the Tutorial section of ldraw.org.  Also, I believe Tim's book "Virtual LEGO"
also addresses parts authoring.

-Orion

I've read Virtual Lego, LDraw.org tutorials and even used your BrickFestPDX
Powerpoint Presentation in class.

That's really cool.  You might have mentioned this eariler and I missed it but
where do you teach?  This particluar presentation has gone through several
revisions (I just uploaded the Brickfest DC version a couple of days ago) but
I'm always looking to improve understanding and detail.  If you have some
suggestions, please email me.

-Orion