 CAD / MLCad / 1948
Re: Part Authoring with MLCAD
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Wed, 25 Aug 2004 02:18:56 GMT

Have you read through my basic part authoring presentation?  If not, it's under
the Tutorial section of ldraw.org.  Also, I believe Tim's book "Virtual LEGO"
also addresses parts authoring.

-Orion

I've read Virtual Lego, LDraw.org tutorials and even used your BrickFestPDX
Powerpoint Presentation in class.  I've found them very helpful for creating
parts line-upon-line.  However, I am inherently a very lazy programmer.

That's why I want to figure out how to use MLCAD as much as possible for parts
authoring.  The easier it is for me, the easier it ought to be for the kids I
teach.

Thanks for the directions!  We'll keep at it.