 CAD / MLCad / 1416
Re: Weird Logo Issue at L3P Quality Level 3
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Fri, 6 Sep 2002 01:19:46 GMT

In lugnet.cad.ray, Richard Marchetti writes:
But, it should be noted that the engine centre isn't that kind of element.
It's an element to itself, without a mirrored element with which it is
commonly paired.

Something about MLCad that's worth noting is that fact that when you add a
new part is uses the same rotation matrix as the part above it.  Therefore,
if you mirrored the part above the part you just added, the part you added
is mirrored as well.  Also, when you use the mouse to move a mirrored part
the part movement is mirrored (i.e. the part moves in the opposite direction
the mouse os moving)