 CAD / MLCad / *2118 (-20)
  MLCAD mirrored submodels - Help please

I've recently started using MLCAD v3.2 and assembling 8862. I've been using sub-models sucessfully, but came to add a fourth and found that when the parts are in the main model they are mirrored from what I drew in the submodel. It is the same in (...) (19 years ago, 24-Aug-05, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: James Jessiman Memorial Award for 2005

(...) And that is a very good choice! The LDRAW format plus MLCad has really spread 'virtual Lego building' around the globe. MLCad really makes *real* Lego CAD affordable and attainable for everyone! Congratulations Michael! Well deserved. (19 years ago, 15-Aug-05, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Is Lsynth being used to make string?

(...) Ummm I think there may be a little confusion :) Only 2 of those pics are rendered: (URL) and (URL) (19 years ago, 13-Aug-05, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Is Lsynth being used to make string?

(...) You rendered that?! Oh my goodness, that looks real! That is some awesome work. Did you lose Lgeo models for the heads to make them look smooth? (19 years ago, 13-Aug-05, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Is Lsynth being used to make string?

(...) For the renders in this model (URL) I used a spreadsheet to work out positions for 4-4cyli.dat primitives to create 1/4 and 1/2 torii, and then just long 4-4cyli.dats for the straight sections. There are now torus primitives available in (...) (19 years ago, 12-Aug-05, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Is Lsynth being used to make string?

I've seen some great renders of Legos that have string for cranes and such. Is Lsynth being used to create string, or are they using a different program? I'm looking through the options and tutorials about Lsynth, but I don't see string mentioned. (...) (19 years ago, 12-Aug-05, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: New MLCad Web-Based Forum ...

(...) I'm not Michael, but I can guess that just as it is with BlockCAD, MLCad has a large user base not necessarily rooted in the Lego camp, with no great interest in the other benefits/drawbacks of lugnet. Actually, this may give me enough push to (...) (19 years ago, 9-Aug-05, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: New MLCad Web-Based Forum ...

One thing that is great about these forums is that everything is all in one place. I will check here before I go anywhere else. Splitting up the community with different forums at different sites won't do Lego fans any favors. There are other forums (...) (19 years ago, 9-Aug-05, to lugnet.cad.mlcad, FTX)

  Re: New MLCad Web-Based Forum ...

Hi, the one great thing about this news@lugnet thing here, is that it is 'the center of everything': any news about any topic from any place on this planet you can find here. if it isn't here, it does not exist. keeping an eye on groups here is (...) (19 years ago, 9-Aug-05, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: New MLCad Web-Based Forum ...

(...) No I didn't think on that. It's just that I (personaly) like phpBB more than this solution here. I know that some of you hate this kind of forums. For me the are more modern and not so complicated than this forum here. I do not like to post to (...) (19 years ago, 9-Aug-05, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: New MLCad Web-Based Forum ...

(...) See here for my thoughts on this matter: (URL) I'd like to reiterate my complete distaste for phpBB's layout and method of displaying posts. (19 years ago, 8-Aug-05, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: New MLCad Web-Based Forum ...

is it something here you're missing, or do you fear Lugnet will die? (19 years ago, 8-Aug-05, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  New MLCad Web-Based Forum ...

I've opened a forum on a free board hoster. Have a look at it, and give me feedback please. The forum is thought to be a platform for news, bugs, feature requests, and all other MLCad topics. Registration to the forum is required in order to post! (...) (19 years ago, 8-Aug-05, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  French language add-on for MLCad 3.20 available

Hi, I have upgraded the french language addon for MLCad version 3.20 You can download the zipped file here: (URL) (19 years ago, 5-Jul-05, to lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.cad)

  Re: *** MLCad V3.20 ***

(...) I'm not Mike but the Howto_Upgrade.txt in the LanguageTemplate file at (URL) has all the info you need. just redo the same procedure you did when upgrading from 3.00 to 3.10 and don't forget to backup your 3.10 first. (do you still have the (...) (19 years ago, 3-Jul-05, to lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.cad)

  German and Italian language add-on for MLCad 3.20 available

hi folks, I upgraded the german and italian language add-on for MLCad. the add-ons are now fit for version 3.20. you'll find the .zip-files along with a tutorial for how to change the language interface at: German - (URL) - (URL) w. (19 years ago, 3-Jul-05, to lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.cad, lugnet.announce)

  Re: *** MLCad V3.20 ***

Great work Michael! Can you give me directions on how to update the Dutch translation? Thanks. Jaco P.S. Will you be fixing the GHOST error with the MLCadArrow? (19 years ago, 3-Jul-05, to lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.cad)

  Re: *** MLCad V3.20 ***

"Jarrad Whitaker" <akdor1154@gmail.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:IJ1DA6.xIx@lugnet.com... (...) Thats a special hard thing. It needs some rework of internal structures which requires much time ... I do not realy have much time - thats why. But I (...) (19 years ago, 3-Jul-05, to lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.cad)

  Re: *** MLCad V3.20 ***

Awesome works, thanks! But when are we going to be able to Undo? ;) (19 years ago, 3-Jul-05, to lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.cad)

  Re: *** MLCad V3.20 ***

(...) Thanks for all your work Michael. I especially like the names in the top corners. Tim (19 years ago, 2-Jul-05, to lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.cad)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact