 CAD / MLCad / 2104
Re: *** MLCad V3.20 ***
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.cad
Date:
Sun, 3 Jul 2005 14:38:28 GMT

In lugnet.cad.mlcad, Jaco van der Molen wrote:
Great work Michael!
Can you give me directions on how to update the Dutch translation? Thanks.

I'm not Mike but the Howto_Upgrade.txt in the LanguageTemplate file at
http://www.lm-software.com/mlcad/developer.htm has all the info you need. just
redo the same procedure you did when upgrading from 3.00 to 3.10 and don't
forget to backup your 3.10 first. (do you still have the detailed instruction
with the copy'n'paste-between-workspaces I send you last year? ... 'cos I don't
;-)

Jaco

w.

P.S. Will you be fixing the GHOST error with the MLCadArrow?

I surely won't ROFL