 CAD / MLCad / 2097
2096  |  2098
Subject:
*** MLCad V3.20 ***
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.cad
Date:
Sat, 2 Jul 2005 18:39:52 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Hi,

finaly I had the time to release a new version of MLCad.

It doesn't come with a lot of new features, but I think nice once and some
error corrections as well.

You can find all the details in the release notes wich are in the zip -
file.

I guess all of you know how to get the new release ...

but just in case:  http://mlcad.lm-software.com/

Best regards,
   Michael