 CAD / MLCad / 2113
2112  |  2114
Subject:
Is Lsynth being used to make string?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Fri, 12 Aug 2005 17:31:33 GMT

I've seen some great renders of Legos that have string for cranes and such.  Is
Lsynth being used to create string, or are they using a different program?  I'm
looking through the options and tutorials about Lsynth, but I don't see string
mentioned.  Perhaps fiber-optic cable is being used to simulate string?

Anyone have any ideas about this?