 CAD / MLCad / 2109
Re: New MLCad Web-Based Forum ...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Tue, 9 Aug 2005 07:35:46 GMT

In lugnet.cad.mlcad, Jan Folkersma wrote:
is it something here you're missing, or do you fear Lugnet will die?

No I didn't think on that. It's just that I (personaly) like phpBB more than
this solution here. I know that some of you hate this kind of forums. For me the
are more modern and not so complicated than this forum here.

I do not like to post to a news group, having to wait for an acknowledge e-mail
and than answering that.
Sure we have a web-interface here too, but it's not as comfortable than the
phpBB thing and I also have to do a three step process here.

It do not want to start a fight against the news groups here, it realy was not
my intention. It's realy just the comfort which made me doing this trial.

Best regards,
   Michael