 CAD / MLCad / 2110
Re: New MLCad Web-Based Forum ...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Tue, 9 Aug 2005 09:15:31 GMT

Hi,

the one great thing about this news@lugnet thing here, is that it is 'the
center of everything': any news about any topic from any place on this
planet you can find here. if it isn't here, it does not exist. keeping an
eye on groups here is enough to hear it all. new forums on other sites
would make it more time and energy consuming to stay up-to-date.
these are just my thoughts. no offence. if someone would start his/her
own forum, I would only begin reading it when it gets better than this one.