 CAD / MLCad / *1748 (-20)
  Re: Feature Request - User Defined Model Directory

(...) Hi, I know it's little bit late to respond, but still: You can do it easily even now. All you need to do is save your model where you want to have it using MLCad's standard dialog File/Save... Windows (as it's standard Windows dialog) DO (...) (21 years ago, 12-Sep-03, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Trouble with language file building

Hmmm. This is indeed strange. I made the same changes again to a backup I had on my WinXP machine at home and it worked! I am having trouble with my Win2000 machine at work. If I compile there, the file is not recognized. Jaco "Pieter Desnerck" (...) (21 years ago, 10-Sep-03, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Trouble with language file building

(...) Hi Jaco, I had the same problem. Just change one letter in the name of the DLL and the problem will be solved. Greetz, Pieter www.brickcreations.tk (21 years ago, 10-Sep-03, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Trouble with language file building

Michael, I am have trouble with the Dutch DLL file again. With the last changes in place I rebuild the DLL file but now it does not work anymore! The file is there, the name is good, but I cannot choose Dutch. Please help! Jaco (21 years ago, 10-Sep-03, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: MLCAD V3.00 Question / bug remark?

(...) -*snip*- Might I suggest you look into Lsynth. This applciation can create hose, rubber bands, the black cables for the mindstorm sets, etc... You can find it here: (URL) -AHui LDraw Help Desk (2 URLs) (21 years ago, 25-Aug-03, to lugnet.cad.mlcad, FTX)

  MLCAD V3.00 Question / bug remark?

Hi, I have some questions, abouth MLCAD V3.00 one's abouth the ' Flexible hose generator ' witch is implemented in MLCAD. 1) Where can i find a good Help file or manual about this utility? I need it to create a flexible hose for my train. 2) I (...) (21 years ago, 24-Aug-03, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

"Michael Lachmann" <michael.lachmann@lm...tware.com> wrote in message news:HJzKJw.woq@lugnet.com... (...) Fair enough. Thanks, Will Bricksburg Fire Department: (URL) Bricksburg Depot: (URL) (21 years ago, 21-Aug-03, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

Hi Will, something like that is foreseen in the next release, but this will take another while until its ready. Michael "Will Hess" <nc_hokie@ripline.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:HJuHzn.19Dv@lugnet.com... (...) change (...) ease (...) (21 years ago, 21-Aug-03, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Feature Request - User Defined Model Directory

Michael, Could you look at the possibility of adding an option to let the user change the default Models directory to something other than the directory created by LDRAW? I like to keep my models in Windows' My Documents folder for ease of backup (...) (21 years ago, 19-Aug-03, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Create an installer for the Dutch MLCad DLL file

"Matthew Miller" <mattdm@mattdm.org> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:slrnbja4tt.8bj.....bu.edu... (...) You might also wan't to try InnoSetup (URL) is also free. Regards, Michael (21 years ago, 12-Aug-03, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: Create an installer for the Dutch MLCad DLL file

(...) Try NSIS. (URL) (21 years ago, 9-Aug-03, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Create an installer for the Dutch MLCad DLL file

Hi all, Does anyone know a good but easy to use program to create an installer? What I am looking for is an installer that first searches the users computer for the MLCad executable and then puts the DLL file in that directory. I need this since one (...) (21 years ago, 9-Aug-03, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: What's happened to the MLCAD homepage?

"Jason J Railton" <j.j.railton@ntlworld.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:HIxxMn.t3A@lugnet.com... (...) Hi, just to make things clearer: My web-space is hostet by Inode, a huge private competitor of the Austrian Telekom. This company head a main (...) (21 years ago, 3-Aug-03, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: What's happened to the MLCAD homepage?

(...) Its available at : (URL) just checked, and it's available. Regards, Ludo (21 years ago, 1-Aug-03, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  What's happened to the MLCAD homepage?

What's happened to the MLCAD homepage? Jason Railton (21 years ago, 1-Aug-03, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Where can I find a scorpion file?

Good evening. Does anyone know where I can acquire a scorpion (Animal Scorpion 30169)? I need one for my Fleebnork model that I'm working on, but I can't seem to find one in my files (I have all the parts updates and unofficial parts). Thank you for (...) (21 years ago, 28-Jul-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.cad.dat.parts, FTX)

  Re: Some secrets of MLCad revealed ...

(...) Yes, that makes sense. Hey, I did a little searching and found some references to "depth sprites" which seem to be supported in some of the latest graphics hardware. I haven't read it yet, but the pictures in this article seem to indicate that (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jul-03, to lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.cad.dev)

Hi Don, "Don Heyse" schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:HHrE7q.1vCq@lugnet.com... (...) The image buffers, just keep the light information in it, but not the color itself, the color is assigned during pasting the image onto the screen. I think I haven't (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jul-03, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Some secrets of MLCad revealed ...

(...) I'm a bit behind on this thread, but thanks Michael. That explains a lot. I never thought of the image buffering approach for orthographic displays. It's a really neat idea! I do have a question though. How do you handle colors in the image (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jul-03, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Some secrets of MLCad revealed ...

(...) Unfortunatly this is not true with files that have synthesized hoses and cables. They are quite large and take a *very long* time to load. (...) Kevin (21 years ago, 7-Jul-03, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact