 CAD / MLCad / 1744
Re: MLCAD V3.00 Question / bug remark?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Mon, 25 Aug 2003 00:22:58 GMT

In lugnet.cad.mlcad, Ludo Soete wrote:
   Hi,

I have some questions, abouth MLCAD V3.00 one’s abouth the ’ Flexible hose generator ’ witch is implemented in MLCAD.

1) Where can i find a good Help file or manual about this utility? I need it to create a flexible hose for my train.

-*snip*-

Might I suggest you look into Lsynth. This applciation can create hose, rubber bands, the black cables for the mindstorm sets, etc... You can find it here:

http://www.users.qwest.net/~kclague/lsynth/index.htm

-AHui

LDraw Help Desk