Re: Organizational business for ldraw.org as pertains to future activities
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Tue, 13 Jun 2000 15:38:21 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Tim Courtney wrote:

Hello!

I believe there are some group issues to attend to before ldraw.org
starts selling CDs.  I got to talk to a lot of people this weekend and
received valuable input towards the direction of this now nebulous
group and what needs to take place in the future.

First issue: What is ldraw.org?  We need a clear definition of what the
'group' is, why it exists, and what it does.

Steve