Re: CD-ROM Status
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Mon, 12 Jun 2000 22:35:09 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev "richard marchetti" <blueofnoon@aol.com> wrote:

Tim:

Please excuse my ignorance if this has been asked and answered ad nauseam (I
have tried to follow these posts of yours), but how does one purchase or
otherwise obtain the resulting cd-rom?  I am very keen to support this fan-
based effort.

Right now they aren't available becuase the project needs to be
finished and the copies need to be made.  I'm considering a preorder
system at a couple bucks off the $10 price for the purpose of helping
raise the preliminary funds needed.  I'll get back to the group on
that.  When the CDs are in my hands, I'll have an order form on
ldraw.org, and will be able to accept Paypal payments.

-Tim

http://www.zacktron.com
http://www.ldraw.org
AIM:   timcourtne