 CAD / 3968
Re: CD-ROM Status
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Mon, 12 Jun 2000 22:22:50 GMT

Tim:

Please excuse my ignorance if this has been asked and answered ad nauseam (I
have tried to follow these posts of yours), but how does one purchase or
otherwise obtain the resulting cd-rom?  I am very keen to support this fan-
based effort.

Thanks,

Richard