  Re: Contributor Agreement License details - updated version

(...) Actually there is. Anton Raves' library comes immediately to mind. Using that you're not using any information from the LDRAW parts, only the placement information in the model file. And his is not the only library of Lego parts in the (...) (17 years ago, 5-Feb-07, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: Contributor Agreement License details - updated version

(...) I did think of Anton Rave's library and LGEO but there aren't a lot of models which use exclusively parts from LGEO (I have never used Anton's library). Sure you can provide a counter-example and of course LDraw.org has no control over renders (...) (17 years ago, 5-Feb-07, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: Contributor Agreement License details - updated version

(...) They provide exactly that. *Counter examples* to your argumentation. If you don't know what to do with a counter example, that's your problem. In the mathematics world, *one* counter example is enough to make a 'proof' invalid. I invalidated (...) (17 years ago, 5-Feb-07, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: Contributor Agreement License details - updated version

(...) hi anders, the readme is nothing than a human readable version of the legal text (which in the end tells us that lawyers are not human) and it is basically a copy of this: (URL) (the steerco haven't written it), we (the 2006/2007 steerco) (...) (17 years ago, 5-Feb-07, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: Contributor Agreement License details - updated version

(...) I wouldn't bother quoting the mathematical world at me. I'm well aware of what defines a mathematical proof or disproof. But... since you seem to wish to be pedantic I said what FURTHER point does it bring. The postulate was already disproved (...) (17 years ago, 5-Feb-07, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)