Re: 2006 LSC: Call for Nominations
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Fri, 14 Jul 2006 17:05:45 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Travis Cobbs wrote:
I, Travis Cobbs, nominate James Reynolds.  I'm don't know if he's eligible
unless 4 other people eligible to be LSC members or 2 current LSC members
agree. James can correct me if I'm wrong about him qualifying in the other
categories.

I don't know if I'm eligible either.  I haven't authored LDraw parts.  The only
app I've authored is L3P Launcher
(http://james.magnusviri.com/lego/downloads/l3p.html).

Allen Smith or Andrew Allen might be more eligible than me as app authors.  Can
I nominate them?

I'm going to have to decline anyway.  I've been way too busy, including starting
a business with some friends.  In a few weeks I'll be making some announcements
showing some of the Lego work I've done over the last 2 years that should
impress a few people, and I'm only just starting, so as much as I would like to
help with the committee, I gotta let some creative flow out of me first.