Re: 2006 LSC: Call for Nominations
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Thu, 20 Jul 2006 22:09:17 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Willy Tschager wrote:
as you may have already noticed the terms have been extended considerably in the
final draft of the LSC:

Considering that the election is in July (which I believe is a fairly common month
for summer holidays) I don't find the terms that long.

And only five days to vote doesn't seem very democratic to me.

I try my best to read news on a daily basis, but there are times when I'm away
for a week or two.
Though LDraw is an important part of our lives, it is still a hobby (no offense!)
/Lars